By Biplab Sanyal,Olle Eriksson
This publication offers with useful fabrics which are within the frontiers of present fabrics technology and expertise learn, improvement and manufacture. the 1st of its variety, it offers with 3 sessions of fabrics, (1) magnetic semiconductors, (2) multiferroics, and (3) graphene. a result of huge approval for those fabrics there is a powerful want for a ebook approximately those fabrics for graduate scholars, new researchers in technology and expertise, in addition to skilled scientists and technologists, know-how dependent businesses and executive institutes for technological know-how and expertise. The book will supply this extensive viewers with either theoretical and experimental figuring out to aid in technological advances within the improvement of units and comparable new applied sciences in response to those very fascinating and novel materials.
- Covers either the theoretical and experimental features of complicated sensible fabrics, that are very important to be used in a couple of swiftly constructing novel technological units
- Includes very good assurance of 3 of the top complex practical materials
- Edited by means of a number one specialist on the leading edge of complex practical fabrics study
Read Online or Download Advanced Functional Materials: A Perspective from Theory and Experiment (Science and Technology of Atomic, Molecular, Condensed Matter & Biological Systems) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
Graphite intercalation compounds are a brand new type of digital fabrics which are labeled as graphite-based host visitor platforms. they've got particular structural good points in response to the alternating stacking of graphite and visitor intercalate sheets. The digital buildings exhibit two-dimensional metal homes with a wide number of positive aspects together with superconductivity.
This ebook proposes intriguing arguments that would let scholars to accomplish a deeper knowing of electromagnetism, while additionally featuring a couple of classical methods for solving difficult problems. Two chapters are dedicated to relativistic electrodynamics, masking all aspects needed for a complete comprehension of the character of electrical and magnetic fields and, as a result, electrodynamics.
Im Zentrum des Bandes steht die Herleitung der Maxwellschen Gleichungen und deren Lösung. Die Stationen auf diesem Weg sind die Gesetze des Strömungsfeldes, der Elektrostatik und Magnetostatik. Der Band richtet sich an Studenten der Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnologie und an Studenten des Faches Physik mit dem Ziel, ihnen den Einstieg in die Vorlesung Elektromagnetische Feldtheorie zu erleichtern.
This ebook provides 50 chosen peer-reviewed reviews from the 2016 overseas convention on “Physics and Mechanics of recent fabrics and Their Applications”, PHENMA 2016 (Surabaya, Indonesia, 19–22 July, 2016). The lawsuits are dedicated to processing concepts, physics, mechanics, and functions of complicated fabrics.
- Iron-Based Superconductivity (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- Fast Multipole Methods for the Helmholtz Equation in Three Dimensions (Elsevier Series in Electromagnetism)
- EMC for Systems and Installations
- Dynamics of Magnetically Trapped Particles: Foundations of the Physics of Radiation Belts and Space Plasmas: 403 (Astrophysics and Space Science Library)
- Satellite Communications, Fourth Edition (Professional Engineering)
Additional resources for Advanced Functional Materials: A Perspective from Theory and Experiment (Science and Technology of Atomic, Molecular, Condensed Matter & Biological Systems)
Advanced Functional Materials: A Perspective from Theory and Experiment (Science and Technology of Atomic, Molecular, Condensed Matter & Biological Systems) by Biplab Sanyal,Olle Eriksson