By Graham A. Webb
Annual stories on NMR Spectroscopy, quantity 92 offers an intensive and in-depth accounting of growth in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many functions. subject matters awarded comprise new chapters at the DEPT scan and a few of Its worthy editions, NMR stories of natural Aerosols, fresh NMR stories of Thermoelectric fabrics, Nonlinear results in NMR, purposes of Solid-State forty three Ca Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Superconductors, Glasses, Biomaterials, and NMR Crystallography, and Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy: The Magic Wand to View Bone at Nanoscopic Resolution.
This booklet has proven itself as a best skill for either experts and non-specialists who're seeking to familiarize yourself with new innovations and functions touching on NMR spectroscopy.
- Serves because the optimal source for studying the hot thoughts and purposes of NMR spectroscopy
- Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists utilizing NMR spectroscopy to check the constitution and dynamics of molecules
- Covers all features of molecular technological know-how, together with MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
Read Online or Download Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy PDF
Best electromagnetism books
Graphite intercalation compounds are a brand new type of digital fabrics which are labeled as graphite-based host visitor platforms. they've got particular structural positive aspects in line with the alternating stacking of graphite and visitor intercalate sheets. The digital buildings convey two-dimensional steel homes with a wide number of gains together with superconductivity.
This publication proposes intriguing arguments that would permit scholars to accomplish a deeper figuring out of electromagnetism, while additionally proposing a few classical methods for solving difficult problems. Two chapters are dedicated to relativistic electrodynamics, masking all aspects needed for a complete comprehension of the character of electrical and magnetic fields and, to that end, electrodynamics.
Im Zentrum des Bandes steht die Herleitung der Maxwellschen Gleichungen und deren Lösung. Die Stationen auf diesem Weg sind die Gesetze des Strömungsfeldes, der Elektrostatik und Magnetostatik. Der Band richtet sich an Studenten der Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnologie und an Studenten des Faches Physik mit dem Ziel, ihnen den Einstieg in die Vorlesung Elektromagnetische Feldtheorie zu erleichtern.
This ebook offers 50 chosen peer-reviewed stories from the 2016 overseas convention on “Physics and Mechanics of latest fabrics and Their Applications”, PHENMA 2016 (Surabaya, Indonesia, 19–22 July, 2016). The lawsuits are dedicated to processing concepts, physics, mechanics, and purposes of complex fabrics.
- Uniformly Accelerating Charged Particles: A Threat to the Equivalence Principle: 158 (Fundamental Theories of Physics)
- VHDL:Modular Design and Synthesis of Cores and Systems, Third Edition
- Mathematical Analysis of Deterministic and Stochastic Problems in Complex Media Electromagnetics (Princeton Series in Applied Mathematics)
- Heat (Explorer Library: Science Explorer)
- Foundations of Applied Electrodynamics
Additional resources for Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy by Graham A. Webb