By Marilyn H., PhD, RN, FAAN Oermann,Kathleen T., PhD, RN Heinrich
This well timed quantity within the Springer Annual overview of Nursing Education sequence displays the most popular matters and tendencies igniting nationwide discourse this day. Written by way of nurse educators and all for the perform of training throughout settings, the Annual Review offers educators in affiliate, baccalaureate, and graduate nursing courses, employees improvement, and carrying on with schooling with an array of options to extend their horizons and increase their teaching.
From the teachings nurse educators and scholars realized in surviving the Gulf coast hurricanes to the influence of international nurses' immigration on American nursing schooling, Volume 5 offers subject matters within the forefront of nursing schooling concerns.
- Topics incorporated during this volume:
- Standardized sufferers in nursing education
- Strategy for instructing cultural competence
- Managing tricky scholar situations
- Challenges calling American nurses to imagine and act globally
- Using benchmarking for non-stop caliber improvement
- E-portfolios in nursing education
Read or Download Annual Review of Nursing Education, Volume 5, 2007: Challenges and New Directions in Nursing Education (Springer Series: Annual Review of Nursing Education) PDF
Similar medical education & training books
A concise and entire assessment of findings and differential diagnoses came upon at the oral board exam for diagnostic radiology. Drawing on pertinent and key differential diagnoses, the authors have assembled and arranged the diagnoses probably to seem at the examination and illustrated them with crucial photographs to enhance the findings linked to each one differential.
Konzentration auf das Wesentliche - das gesamte prüfungsrelevante Wissen für Studenten: Ohne Vorkenntnisse beginnen und innerhalb kurzer Zeit einen vollständigen Überblick über die Neurologie gewinnen. Die klinisch-neurologische Untersuchung bildet aufgrund ihres hohen Stellenwertes in der Neurologie einen besonderen Schwerpunkt des Buches.
This coverage and method handbook deals coverage and strategies for present or potential Nuclear medication Cardiology Laboratories. The “Manual” includes complete guide together with step by step protocols, standards, and types to train Nuclear clinical Technologists, Allied body of workers and scientific administrators to complete possession in their Nuclear Cardiology Laboratory.
***Ace the PANRE examination and Get the implications You Deserve*** The PANRE examination is a not easy try out and your effects could make a tremendous distinction in terms of your destiny. in case you do good at the examination, it will probably open doorways and bring about incredible possibilities. for those who do poorly at the examination, you will discover your self with much fewer recommendations.
- National Certified Phlebotomy Technician Exam Flashcard Study System: NCCT Test Practice Questions & Review for the National Center for Competency Testing Exam
- MEDICAL MALADY: Survival in a Minefield of Medical Mistakes
- Mammography Exam Secrets Study Guide: Mammography Test Review for the Mammography Exam
- The Junior Doctor Survival Guide - EPub3
- High-Yield™ Pharmacology (High-Yield Series)
- Faculty of Color in the Health Professions: Stories of Survival and Success
Additional resources for Annual Review of Nursing Education, Volume 5, 2007: Challenges and New Directions in Nursing Education (Springer Series: Annual Review of Nursing Education)
Annual Review of Nursing Education, Volume 5, 2007: Challenges and New Directions in Nursing Education (Springer Series: Annual Review of Nursing Education) by Marilyn H., PhD, RN, FAAN Oermann,Kathleen T., PhD, RN Heinrich